Weekend Cleaning - Dublin Airport, Panels
|Dublin Airport, Ireland|
|Salary: See Description for Details|
|Recruitment start: 25/10/2018|
The main purpose of the role is to maintain and increase cleaning standards at Dublin Airport and also to provide for customer’s needs/requirements in relation to cleaning services and general customer service. This position is to cover weekend shifts.
- Maintaining the cleaning standards at Dublin Airport.
- Cleaning of the terminal buildings, washroom facilities etc.
- Strongly focus on meeting customers and stakeholders needs with concern beyond own area and for quality end-to-end passenger experience, ensuring cleanliness, safety and comfort is of the highest standards
- Be flexible in carrying out duties beyond assigned tasks in response to customer, stakeholder, operational needs as they arise
- Deliver high quality performance to achieve set targets and specified quality standards and processes
- Provide assistance as required in the event of an airport emergency or unplanned event including fire safety marshalling
- Being aware and responsible of customer’s needs/requirements.
Any additional duties as required by the operation.
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven ability to make customer centric decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong work ethic, good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent standard of spoken English, a second language is desirable
- Available to work weekend shifts (8am-3pm or 3pm-10pm)
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment (at heights, lifting, pulling, pushing etc.)
- BICS (or other cleaning qualification) is desirable
- Commitment to DAA values
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application